Re: [udig-devel] sox code a go

Hi Jody,

> So looks like we are in the OSGeo SOC announcement , I am willing to do a
> couple of google hangouts to help get a development environment and so on
> going.
>
> Any idea when the action starts?

as far as I know we have just one student for uDig, which is the
returning student Marco Foi, and which I will mentor.
I assume he should not need to be introduced in the project again. At
least I hope so :)

I would wait for him to speak up and layout his project proposal to
the community.

The only problem I see in this Soc, if the transition phase of the
codebase. But he will mostly work on the spatial toolbox, so it should
not impact too much.

Cheers,
Andrea