[udig-devel] Exporting Map to Image Scale

In uDig when I export a map to image (keeping the scale and aspect ratio the same) what is exported to the image has different bounds than what I see on the screen. I think this is a scale issue but I am not sure. I've attached screen shots as examples.

What I need is for the export to image functionality to return exactly what is seen on the screen.

Does anyone have any advice for me on this issue? Would it be possible to fix the uDig export to image or is this the intended uDig behaviour?

Thanks,
Emily