Re: [udig-devel] deadlock "fixed" .. release?

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM, andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Checks on the release:
- I played around with editing less than 5 minutes and gained a
deadlock that froze uDig to death. I was doing nothing different than
before (taking USA polygon, moving a node, unselect, selct another
polygon, then go back to the first... and that's it), which means that
in some situation it goes boom. I have no way to give directions on
this, but this is bad.

Hum... out of curiosity, did anybody try to run jstack against the deadlocked
uDig and see what got stuck?
Might be some useful indication

Cheers
Andrea