Re: [udig-devel] Force Maven download specific lib verion: HOW TO?

Ok: yous is a good hint!

Probably I hava another problem: imageio-ext version 1.1.3 has been kept in version 1.1.3 DESPITE a new GDAL library has been introduced.
This makes Maven dovnolad imageio-ext version 1.1.3 (as in pom-libs.xml) BUT this brakes dependencies anyway since most of "imageio-ext-gdalSOMETHING" get downloaded in 1.1.4 version so that .classpath and build.properties have to be fixed anyway.

Is what I am saying meaningful or am I crazy?

Marco