Re: [udig-devel] Unable to build UDIG1.2M7 using eclipse-modeling-helios on windows 7 64 bit

Hi Jody,

Thanks for the reply and suggestions.

We could get off with the problem by simply increasing the stack size. So now our 64 bit product is running fine thru my developement environment.

Now as a next step i tried and am able to export it using eclipse export wizard without any issue, but when i try to export using headless (PDE) build, product executable/launcher is not being created.

I could find some discussions on the forum regarding this issue but unable to solve my problem.

Expects some suggestions from you.

Thanks in advance

Trupti