[udig-devel] udigGIS Twitter account set up :)

Hello PMC's,

just like to share that uDig has its own Twitter Account from now. The
cool thing is, that everybody from the PMC's /PSC can send direct
messages  to @udigGIS with the following prefix :

d udigGIS <the post content>

for more details for other direct messaging "commands" see
http://birdherd.com/account/help

Right now I've set up the "organization" account to forward all
messages (except contributors DMS) to udigGIS to your twitter accounts
(that we have the chance to answer questions).

The current added contributors are:
>>> Jody

Back to the top