Re: [udig-devel] udig.github.com doc deployment as a draft

Thank your for the conversion of Walkthrough 2, had seen that the
files are without spaces ;)

.. and you have won a free weekend, because yesterday night I finished
walkthrough 2 (separate chapters):
http://udig.github.com/docs/user/getting_started/walkthrough2/index.html
and a page with all chapters together :
http://udig.github.com/docs/user/getting_started/walkthrough2/walkthrough2.html

Please proofread the chapters (formatings and arrangement) as well as
structure of docs.

fixed the missing images (extracted from udig-docs otd files) and
added some formatings like menuselection, guilabel, some notes and
hints. I left out :command: and :kbd: up to now and would like to add
it later. I'm not sure how to deal with elements like layer and map
names - some are emphesized with **My Label** some make use of
:guilabel:
I would prefer :guilabel: only for fix elements like View Names,
Dialog Buttons and everything that not dependents on content. Should
we just use a bold style to deal with (dynamic) names?

At this point I would like to create a "documentation" doc where we
describe the directives we can use and some best practices. A good
example can be found at geoserver developer guide we can start with:
http://docs.geoserver.org/trunk/en/docguide/sphinx.html

In addition I will create a page where we can see the conversion
process and how we get the converted docs into udig.github.com

Cheers,
Frank