[udig-devel] Motion: Nomination of Frank Gasdorf for PSC

Hi PSC members, here is my motion, born out of a set misunderstandings :)

But since I really believe in it, here it goes:

*Motion: I nominate Frank Gasdorf for the PSC of uDig.*

In my opinion the current PSC needs new strenght and vigor. It is
composed of few members that work on uDig on a regular basis and are
able to dedicate much time to the project. Therefore, an additional
(active) member might be the smart move of the moment.
Frank has been of great help for many bugfixes, documentation and
build issues, innovative proposals and the general dissemination of
the project.
He seems to have everything I would love to see in a PSC member!
And therefore he gets my +1

Best regards,
Andrea

Back to the top