Re: [udig-devel] GSoC Project Wiki

Many thanks to both for your support!

Marco

2012/5/26 Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi Jody,

I just registered on the udig.refractions.net page, and was wondering how I could create a page for my project. I was hoping to use this as a place to post updates, links, ideas, etc. Would that be ok?
I worked on the summer of code page a bit; and made a landing page for each of you (feel free to rename that page as I kind of had to guess).

Also, know of any free project/time management programs or applications?
There is OpenProj - but I am not sure I recommend it.
I was reading some of the other Google Summer of Coders' weekly updates and one person had a great table for their report. Does the uDig site have anything like this built in? (see below)...
The confluence wiki uses "textile" which supports tables

|| Something || Like ||
| this | maybe… |
And thank you again for all your help the past couple weeks! Now you can sleep earlier than 11pm :)
No worries; we need to ask mentors if they are interested in keeping the same time slot for a weekly discussion/catchup.

Jody