Re: [udig-devel] Porting discontinued Axios Spatial Tools into uDig core 1.3. - first weekly report

Hi Marco,
not sure what the soc-owner ML is. I would have expected you to send
the report in CC to the soc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list.
Can you check to make sure the report arrived where it should?
Apart of that you did some amazing start, I just can hope you go on
with that same energy.
Thanks to Jody for the hard work in this.

Ciao,
Andrea