Re: [udig-devel] SoC training - planning remaining Eclipse/uDig tutorials

Hi Jody,

I will be working on the walkthroughs and slides this evening (morning for you) after work.

5:30pm to 7:30pm my time
8:30am to 10:30am your time

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20120516&p1=64&p2=47

I will also be on IRC in case I have any questions. No worries if this time doesn't work for you. I will reach out to my mentor or Marco if I run into problems or have questions.

Thank you!
Carol H.