Re: [udig-devel] tişörtler

Hi Omur,

> I'm developing processes for spatial toolbox  ,

well, that is great to hear.
Did you check already against the ones available in the jgrasstools
library? It would be good if you could discuss that in the jgrasstools
mailinglist, maybe we have already some half-functional modules that
you could take on instead of starting from scratch.

> how can i bundle them with my
> custom udig application , to show preloaded at spatial toolbox?

with the next uDig coming out, there will be an extra folder in the
uDig installation folder that will be checked: omsbox
If you have jars with oms modules in there, they will be automatically
loaded into the spatial toolbox.

> and is there a way to use udig layer as input parameter in oms3 process?

Well, oms3 doesn't know anything about uDig layers. So what happens,
is that we "help" through the spatial toolbox to make the thing
userfriendly.

So, for example there are annotations that help in the gui creation
and help precompiling fields:
http://code.google.com/p/jgrasstools/wiki/GuiHints

The field accepts dragging of uDig layers, by extracting the path
during the drop. The downside, is that at the moment only jgrasstools
supported I/O formats can be used, which is tif, ascii, grass rasters
and shapefiles. If you need something else, and can send it the code,
we would be glad to add it to the pool.

Hope that helps,
Andrea