Re: [udig-devel] training SDK Quickstart discusison

Also, should I have two separate workspaces for each environment, or is it ok to use the same for both?
I recommend one for training (in case we break anything) and another for your development :-)

Note that you can quickly copy the "eclipse" folder  just created (as a backup in case we install any bad plugins when experimenting).

If you start up your eclipse and make a new "training" workspace, then it is only a few more steps from the SDK Quickstart to match what Marco has. (I think the steps are to download the SDK and use it as a "target" platform - but we can check the SDK Quickstart).

Jody

Back to the top