[udig-devel] R: Re: R: Re: How to get vector data in udig

I have take as example MySql nel package "net.refractions.udig.catalog.mysql" and I have already done the catalog mytool but I must change certainly the classes because they can not remain as classes for mysql!!!I must remove the wizard which refers to the connection and keep the part where the client chooses the workflow and after the table that must to be rendered on udig! To do this I just have to change the class"Data Connection Page" or I must do something else?Thank YOU!!!!
----Messaggio originale----
Da: omur.yavuz@xxxxxxxxx
Data: 8-mag-2012 14.40
A: <alessandra.baccari@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS"<udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ogg: Re: [udig-devel] R: Re: How to get vector data in udig

your table assigned a datasource , datasource assigned to a Layer , layer assigned to a map , map assigned to MapView . MapView has a RenderManager,  and renders  Layers of a Map  to screen.   So if you want to display smith on screen you must create a datasource.
If you don't want to connect mysql directly ( that s i understand)  gather your parameters that describes which features ll be shown , create features  in stratch datasource  , or object datasource using geotools and display it .

If you want to display your features when you selected to a view ( Your Data Table) use WorkbenchSeletionListener . whenever your table selected by user
new AddLayerCommand(yourlayer).run(..)
whenever deselected  new RemoveLayerCommand(yourlayer).run(...)

i hope this helps you.