Re: [udig-devel] Coordinates of a white border around an image

We use java advanced imaging to work with massive images. You should be able to follow some tutorials and perform the same steps in order to work with a file that is "too big" for memory.

The GeoTools library uses java advanced imaging along with an additional library (ImageIO-Ext) in order to handle GIS formats such as GeoTiff.
--
Jody Garnett