[udig-devel] build failures catalog.ui bundle

Hello Dev's,

I'm wondering about build failures after a  fresh pull from upstream.

I did a refresh in the n.r.u.libs bundle with

     mvn clean install -f pom-libs.xml -U

The problem is coming from
plugins/net.refractions.udig.catalog.ui/src/net/refractions/udig/catalog/ui/operation/ReshapeDialog.java
with its two imports from

import org.geotools.process.feature.gs.TransformProcess;
import org.geotools.process.feature.gs.TransformProcess.Definition;

I figured out that the current gt-process-feature doesn't contain the
classes :( Are you working with a lokal gt SNAPSHOT version that is
not committed into gt trunk?

Whats wrong with my checkout / my dependencies? I guess you, Jeff and
Jody, are working on this bundle, could you please review and comment.

Thanks so far,
Frank

Back to the top