Re: [udig-devel] RenderOnUdig

Hi Allessandra,

Hopefully I understood your question correctly you have several
options to get database tables with spatial attributes loaded into
udig to show the content on your map.

For this propose you don't need the source code you can easily start
at the download section and choose the installer for your preferred OS
(http://udig.refractions.net/download/)

After you have installed uDig correctly you can start uDig and add a
Layer to a new Project, the project has not do be defined before. (the
wordings and general Concepts you can find right here :
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Concepts)

You can start adding data by the Import Data Wizard
(http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Importing+data)
which leads you to the data wizard page
(http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Data+page). Here
you can choose a database type and afterwards you can define
connection parameters to connect to your table.

Hope that helps

Frank