Re: [udig-devel] GSoC "Axios Tools porting in uDig 1.3" proposal submitted

Mauricio,
you need to log into Melange, propose yourself as a mentor and then
apply to become a mentor for Marco on the project.

It should be soon, since the mentorship helps in getting slots
allocated from google.

Please do so asap.
Andrea