Re: [udig-devel] epsg-h2 being retired

I've had a quick look at this and everything seems to initialise properly so I've merged this.

Cheers
Paul

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Initial pull request here (not dependent on https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-4091 patch).

--
Jody Garnett

On Tuesday, 27 March 2012 at 11:25 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:

It is okay Andrea - you asked me to remove it a while ago. The only reason we used it as I was assuming that the uDig team was going to end up using the h2 datastore a log for temporary resources. Since that has not happened let me see what is involved:

So the code that is "special" is in UDIGApplication where it tries to tell the user why it is taking so long to start up the first time.

        if( ThreadedH2EpsgFactory.isUnpacked()){
            // if there is not going to be a long delay
            // don't annoy users with a dialog
            Activator.initializeReferencingModule( null );
        }

So if I make a patch I would like it to consist of:

a) isUnpacked()
b) unpack( ProgressListener ) - so I can finally show a progress bar as the EPSG thing is unpacked

Let me see if I can put that together: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-4091

--
Jody Garnett