[udig-devel] A bit stuck on EMF

I am a bit stuck on EMF (after updating the model to have a LayerLegendItem in order to restart Naz on Legend view work) I found I could not longer update my gen model due to a couple of errors.

The generic type associated with the 'EJavaClass' classifier should have 1 type argument(s) to match the number of type parameter(s) of the classifier.

After trying to fix things; I threw out my work and dialled things back. And managed to get the same three errors. I am hoping Paul can help tomorrow; if not I am worried I messed things up trying to backout legend view changes a couple weeks ago.

I expect this error message stems from updating the java code to use generics in two locations:
- LayerList2 as used by ContexxtModel
- Project maintains a list of ProjectElements

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top