[udig-devel] ContextModel changes in progress

Productive day thus far …

1) Paul has review and accepted Naz's addition of a LegendView (he even ran find bugs etc… thanks Paul / Naz)
2) Paul has helped me updated the core EMF model here are the highlights …
- Map now directly has list of references to layers (with each layer having a back pointer to its map). This should be the zorder sorted layer list used for rendering and the replacement for the current context model.
- Map now contains a list of legend item
- I checked over the use of LegendItem (so that Folder and Layer reuse LegendItem fields of name, isShown and icon).
- Made sure Folder was containing a list of LegendItem

- We will try having Map keep a layers list (rather than context model) we will need some event listening code so that any layer added to the legend item list is sorted into the correct spot in the layers list. If this does not work (or is too complicated to maintain) we will use the Legend list directly.
- MapContext is still around -> used to load "old" maps for a bit; but should vanish after one release or so
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top