Re: [udig-devel] jai classnotdefound exception

Interesting; can I confirm (in your Eclipse preferences) that you are using a JRE that has the JAI jars listed?.

The development environment instructions for that section are pretty good and have a picture:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/07+Eclipse+Preferences#07EclipsePreferences-Java%3EInstalledJREs

Note the instructions ask you make a folder "eclipse/jre" with one of the JREs we have set up. As an alternative - If you have installed JAI into your system JRE it should pick that up just fine.

--
Jody Garnett