Re: [udig-devel] Project EMF

That would make sense; Moovida added a couple of new zoom methods to ViewportModel when he was fixing the "zoom bbox" accuracy bug.

--
Jody Garnett

On Friday, 6 January 2012 at 1:18 PM, Paul Pfeiffer wrote:

I've had a quick look at the current Project model (Project.genmodel)
I updated if from the existing annotated Java and it seems that the only difference is a couple of new zoom methods with extra parameters.
I will keep looking for any other differences and try to get them to match.