Re: [udig-devel] Shapefile labels on top of legend

Thank you, Jody.

Can you please give me a hint which method should I call or point me to the code snippet?

Regards, Elena

On 21.12.2011 16:50, Jody Garnett wrote:
This problem was fixed by asking map graphics (such as legend) to reserve their area of screen with the label cache. That when the label cache draws; it knows to avoid the reserved areas.

Emily has recently done some work on label cache (to allow for better integration with her tiled rendering system). So checking that this functionality is still working as intended would be a good move.

--
Jody Garnett