Re: [udig-devel] Shapefile labels on top of legend

This may be related to the already reported bug (general label
rendering issue when layer is in background, labels are still on top)
: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1854

Could you please try the workflow to confirm, that this behavior
occurs since version 1.1.1 and please add your scenario as a comment.

Cheers,
Frank