Re: [udig-devel] Tools (tools_1.6.0_25.jar) dependency is no longer part of the pom-libs.xml

That would be my bad; moovida and myself were sorting out how to include the tools.jar and ensure it was not left out every second release.

I marked it as an error if the jar is missing; and updated the refresh.xml with a "tools" target so it can be easily downloaded.

I would like to ask cliff if we can get this fetched from our normal maven pom run (rather than being forced to use ant?). Long term we will need to look into how eclipse packages up its internal compiler; or sort out how the scripting can locate a JDK (or change our run requirements to require a JDK).

--
Jody Garnett