[udig-devel] walkthrough 1 updated

Okay We are close to 1.3.0 (thanks to moovida for help testing).

I have gone through and updated walkthrough 1; and issued a new copy of it here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Walkthrough+1

There were two sections not included in the main body of the work:
- the postgis section is still at the end; it works fine but so many people are behind firewalls it is not with annoying them
- the community update section did not work as described (the editing tools want refuse to install into 1.3.0 due to version number change). We really just need a small stable plugin to demo this functionality.

Other than that worked in a description of the tool palette; talked a bit more about views; and reworked the reproduction section (since it was showing two projections that were both lat/lon - so they looked the same!).

Next up walkthrough 2 and then release.
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top