Re: [udig-devel] Modifying wait period of the RenderExecutorComposite

THere are the docs here:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/04+Commands

One of the pages is on composite commands:

They have a nice example where a set viewpoint centre; and set scale are combined into a single "CompoundCommand"

As for stopping the rendering; that is what Map sendCommand does; you send your command and it sits in a queue. When their is a gap in the rendering the command is run (in this case two of them) and then rendering is allowed to go again.

I hope that helps; and if you have any feedback on these documentation pages (or want to edit them yourself) you are most welcome.

--
Jody Garnett