Re: [udig-devel] buffer tool code review request - how?

Let me try and finish the email before I hit send this time.
How do you mean conflict? Were they fighting over keyboard short cuts? Or is it a case of being unable to reuse the functionality because of a design decision?
Correct, both behaviours share the same keyboard shortcut and provide similar UI feedback so it was a little confusing having both active at the same time.

I merged all my changes back into my master branch before I pushed everything up to my git hub fork, ill break it out into a new branch and make a pull request.

I'll add some additional notes to the pull request.

Cheers,
--
Levi Putna
www.ozblog.com.au