Re: [udig-devel] RFC Area Service

Hi Jody, I updated the active region page (which did apply only to
JGRASS data in the past) to what is now called the PROCESSING REGION
and is the one used by the Spatial Toolbox for any dataset. The page
is renamed to be:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/The+Processing+Region

I also added some explanation to how the region is used in  processing tasks.

A breakout discussion on the Processing Region is fine for me, better
if next week, since as you might have noticed, I have been very very
busy/absent. :)

Ciao,
Andrea