[udig-devel] Eclipse Indigo issues

Hello.

Trying to configure and run UDIG in Eclipse Indigo.
Seems found a small problem. Are all batik dependencies configured in udig.libs plugin come with TPTP? At least in Helious it was so in my configuration. Latest TPTP release was at February. Now Indigo can not start UDIG and complains about unresolved dependencies, exactly those coming with TPTP (batik, some org.w3c stuff). At the same time I can compile successfully but runtime configuration fails using "Validate Plug-Ins" and an attempt to run UDIG fails with the same reason: unresolved plugins.

After some investigation I found that in latest available TPTP release all bundle manifest files declare thier dependencies as:

Require-Bundle: org.w3c.dom.smil;version="[1.0.0,1.1.0)"

but OSGI spec says about "bundle-version" parameter. I manually fixed this in one JAR file and tested - worked out. Eclipse Indigo is not compatible anymore with "version" paramater. Did it work in Helous because of backward compatibility?.. Not anymore in Indigo. Where to get batik and other dependencies (stupid work to fix all JARs...)? Btw TPTP is not a part of Indigo release...

Vitali.

Back to the top