Re: [udig-devel] Zoom tools and preferred zoom levels

Hi Jesse:

The levels should be respected by the zoom in and zoom out tools. We have provided some default zoom levels; but if any tiled service is in play the levels from the tiled service should take precedence.

As for the "box" zoom; I could see forcing it to choose the "best" zoom level if a tiled service is in play? Right now it is just free form...

--
Jody Garnett