Re: [udig-devel] PSC Update 9/7

* What I am up to:

Spatial toolbox for uDig, work in progress, already well usable.

Try to understand why uDig project handling is such a mess.

* Tasks on my plate:

Analyse las data in pure java

* Impediments:

Busy period at work

PS: I would like to remind everyone that today we will talk about the
new catalog organisation with the GSOC student Mifan in IRC at:
 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=udig+IRC&iso=20110609T11

PS2: two presentations sent in about uDig and derivates have been
accepted for Foss4g in Denver on our side: "Once upon a time: JGrass"
and "Open Source tools for digital field mapping"