Re: [udig-devel] Custom RCP Application.

Hi Virginia:

I have been unable to open up that doc and look at the page you indicated.

It sounds like you are having trouble running; what is usually the case here is that people fail to include the net.refractions.udig.tutorials.customapp plugin in their run configuration (and thus it is not available to run).

The warning about loadKakadu is expected (and not related) it refers to some of the advanced image formats.

Can you try something?
1. open up your run configuration
2. hit validate
3. Tell me if it comes back with any warnings about missing plugins?
4. You can hit "add required plugins"; however the real solution is to update the feature definitions to include the plugins that were missing.

Can I also ask what version of eclipse and udig you are using ...
--
Jody Garnett