Re: [udig-devel] try again?

On 12 May 2011 01:37, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So we are not getting our main question answered - does the new JRE+GDAL
> combo work? I tried on unbuntu 64 and found that he release had no packaged
> up the jre correctly; same deal on windows.
> I am uploading again. I was able to verify geotiff on unbuntu 64. However
> trying things on the latest unbuntu 32 (with their crazy "unity" window
> manager did not work as the title bar was not available). Running eclipse in
> the same environment. works - so there must be something we can do to fix
> it).
> So a repeat; please test raster support; we want to see if this works on any
> platforms.

The snapshot I downloaded works on my 64bit Vista machine (Though I'm
not sure if it's using a 64 bit JRE or not). I've attached the
configuration log.

I can add GeoTiffs and a shapefile, but my shapefile seems to have
some sort of scale dependency that turns off the layer if I zoom out
from the initial bounds.

Ian
--
Ian Turton