Re: [udig-devel] Suggested Reporting Tool?

A couple years ago a team integrated BIRT; I understand there is more selection now (however I have a couple BIRT books so that is what I would do myself).

Heck if you start it as a community module I would love to review your work :-) I may have use of it in the future.

--
Jody Garnett