[udig-devel] uDig spy in GRASS sprint

Hi all,
by the end of Mai I will (most probably) attend the Geoinformatics FCE
CTU 2011 in Prague [1] and the following GRASS code sprint [2], where
I will be working mostly on a GRASS toolbox for uDig.

If someone happens to be nearby and intereted in doing some uDig work,
feel free to stop by. GFOSS code sprints are an amazing way to meet up
and improve applications. The GRASS guys will not complain if we do
also some uDig wokr during their sprint :)

Ciao,
Andrea

[1] http://geoinformatics.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Geoinformatics_FCE_CTU_2011
[2] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2011