Re: [udig-devel] branding hot or not

Okay down to a single logo; nice. I have updated the slides and workbook template. I will note before we get too out of shape that the current template used the uDig logo from 2004 (and needed work even to match the uDig website).

As a sample I am going to try and push out a simple project presentation based on one of Jesse's old presentations for foss4g.

Community members are welcome to use the template; we have not placed it under CC or anything (but perhaps we should).

--
Jody Garnett