[udig-devel] github vs gitourous

I agree; it looks good. I used the opportunity (if we can call it that) to try out github. I did not notice a difference in performance (mostly because I am on this side of the world).

However I really noticed a difference in:
- documentation (example: http://help.github.com/pull-requests/ )
- the code reviews and so on were pretty fancy; not sure if I would use them?
- both gitourous and github had the same idea for accepting merge requests. Github was able to notice the merge going by and automatically mark it as "Accepted" on the website

Out of all of the above, documentation is the main reason I would consider switching. I know it is a "small" thing; but most of the examples people will find
when learning git are going to be examples of using github.

Jive:
+1 for github
+0 for gitourous
(and +2 for getting back to work)

Jesse:
+1 github
+0 gitorious

Moovida:
+0 for github
+0 for gitourous

I would like to leave this email thread open for 24 hours, please reply.

--
Jody Garnett