Re: [udig-devel] gitourious and udig are back on speaking terms

I am back in the "office now" so I can now respond quickly.

If all is working again I am good to call the rest back in the pool.  I will merge the last merge request for the corrupt version on to the new udig repo.

I will also try to find time to create a gitorious specific instruction set.

Any thing else we want?

Jesse