Re: [udig-devel] Code formatting

Even if I would love such a move (I always use the udig code
formatter), I am not sure how much that would crash the history,
defeating the purpose of the versioning system. It would like
inserting a canyon in the versioning history, wouldn't it?

The rule I learned (hard on my skin, since I am very used to do
regularly Crtl-shift-F) is that if you touch the code of someone else,
you keep that formatting. Eclipse now supports formatting of selected
parts, so that at least helps.

So I give a -1 on this. But I am gld if someone corrects me.

ciao,
Andrea