Re: [udig-devel] Large GeoTiff not rendering at high zoom

Dear Ned,
can you paste a gdalinfo for this tiff here?

Anyway, I would suggest you first rewrite your image as a tiled tiff
using gdal_translate and the BLOCKXSIZE/BLOCKYSIZE creation options
from geotiff (this will solve the issue at high resolution).
Then you proceed with overview as indicated.

Regards,
Simone.
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
GeoSolutions S.A.S.