Re: [udig-devel] starting up 1.2.1

Hi Jody!
I can help you with walkthrough testing tomorrow, just let me know where there is a version to download for linux64 and windows64 bits.

Ciao!

Silvia

On 12/14/2010 04:06 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:
Okay!

As indicated last week; I have some time to make a uDig release this week (thanks LISAsoft!). I am going to spend the next couple hours arguing with git and my goal is to put a SNAPSHOT release up on the website for testing.

Based on testing I expect us to short list a couple of days of bug hunting (andrea indicated one interesting bug I remember) before we stick 1.2.1 on it.  If the bug toll is light I would like to update some of the screen snaps in online help; or make some videos of the new features.

We have not made a release with Eclipse 3.6.1 yet; so we may need a day of arguing with the release process (based on Lukasz Stawicki's email we may have some build.properties checking to do).

A GeoTools release was made recently; so my first step will be to switch over from our current geotools snapshot; if we can make it though the release process while still using the geotools release it will save us half a day.

So here is my rough plan ...

TUESDAY
- switch over to geotools 2.7-M
- snapshot!

WEDNESDAY
- application testing (walkthrough 1 and 2)
- sdk release while waiting on walkthrough 1 and 2 testing

THURSDAY
- sdk testing
- bug hunt / online help update

FRIDAY