From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Jody Garnett [jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx]

Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 4:44 PM

To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS

Subject: Re: [udig-devel] CRS Problem when digitising a geometry

Interesting :-)

The problem; such as it is; would be in the edit tools. When the feature is complete datastore addFeatures is called with the result; looks like we need to transform the geoemtry into the data CRS before calling addfeatures.

Are you comfortable preparing a patch?

Jody

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:35 PM, Ugo Taddei