Re: [udig-devel] recent refresh.xml problems

Thank you very much Andrea and Jody, this worked for me.

Cheers,
Farzad

From: andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ML udig <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 2:54:34 PM
Subject: [udig-devel] recent refresh.xml problems

Hi developers,
after the recent problems in getting the proper packages due to:
- trying to get them from google-blocked countries
- versions of packages that were partially hidden in non referenced repos
- corrupted packages

Jody helped to get the needed package into the osgeo maven repo (he
was also nice to send an email with the instructions to do it
yourself). That means finally no more messing around.
The grassraster problem could still be there today, but with the next
deploy of the build, that will also be history.

That has a nice side effect that we also can get rid of one repo in
the copy.properties file, which should speedup things a bit.

This should solve the problems experienced by Farzad and Giuseppe in
recent emails.

Best regards,
Andrea