Re: [udig-devel] Reference for table join

You have the same understanding as me; but perhaps your customers are
more talented in their use of PostGIS.
My most common use is joining a shapefile to a CSV file storing
additional information about the shapes (also using a common id as you
indicated).

So for me the "postgis on postgis" join is a special case that would
be great to nail using an SQL statement.

Jody