Re: [udig-devel] refresh problem when delete a feature

ok, I've just tried to open an issue.
Can you just check if is all ok ?

The development of beegis is based on 1.2.0 or 1.2.1 version of udig ?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1736

2010/11/9 andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi Luca, yes, I think it would be good to add an issue to the JIra. I
think you already opened one? If you need help, just shout.

Thanks,
Andrea