Re: [udig-devel] coverage api

> We should be able to update refresh.XML. However we need to confirm they are all still there in geotools 2.7

I did a small cleanup of the refresh mostly to have the imageioext
upgrading to 1.0.8, since that is what geotools now wants.

The:
>> coverage-api
>> coverage-core
>> netcdf

are inside geotools unsupported. They are.
But they are not deployed with the current mave builds.
So I sent an email in geotools for help, let's see what they answer.

Ciao
Andrea