Re: [udig-devel] table doesn't refresh after adding a geometry

I was not aware of this but am not surprised.  It is a challenge to make sure the table view is kept up to date because one doesn't want to access the datasource each time an edit occurs.  That said it should work in most cases.  Which datasource are you editing? Postgis, shapefile?

Jesse