Re: [udig-devel] tobias' wmt

I did rename the packages.  Although it seems that they are not public API so it is not so critical.

Jesse

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 1:55 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jesse we were going to rename the packages last I checked; were you able to perform that change yet?
After last nights meeting you have the option of net.refractions.udig or eu.udig I suppose.

Jody